[Fredslist] October 7th at 4:30 Mark your calendars

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Sep 11 10:58:24 EDT 2019

*Casual Cocktails at The Friars Club*

Please join us at the iconic Friars Club for conversation, networking and a
touch of class!

*Monday, October 7th, *please join us for "*casual cocktails*" at the
Friars Club. A great way to hang with your friends and meet some new ones.
Gotham Networking and The Friars Club have generously provided this
opportunity. Come alone or bring a friend! All you need to do is sign up
below.

Who doesn’t like a casual cocktail after a long day of work?

Space is limited to just 15 in total so sign up today. There are no other
Gotham events on October 7th so be sure to get your Gotham Fix and join us!

*When*: Monday, October 7th, 2019

*Where:* The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

*Time*: 4:30-6PM

*Fee:* $30.00 includes two drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks) and
appetizers provided by Friars Club

*Remember*: Space is limited to JUST 15 so don't delay.

Questions? Contact me directly. I hope to see you there!

 https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2019-08-26

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Office: 212.308.7725    Mobile: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*