[Fredslist] Reminder: Ride the Circuit with Bandit on September 11 -- tribute to Jefferson Crowther (open meeting: all conflicts waived)

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Mon Sep 9 13:38:23 EDT 2019

If you haven't already signed up, it's not too late to join what will surely
be one of the best networking lunches of the year.

Come ride the circuit and join the Bandit group this September 11 from
12:30-2:00 at the Friars Club (57 E 55th St).  Please join us and help us
pay tribute this 9/11 to long-time member Jefferson Crowther, who we sadly
lost earlier in the year to cancer.

For those of you who didn't know Jefferson, his son Welles Remy Crowther was
a hero of September 11: the Man in a Red Bandana.  In Welles' honor,
Jefferson and his wife Alison created the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable
Trust <https://www.crowthertrust.org/> .  And each year Gotham awards its
highest honor, the Red Bandana Award, to a member who has exhibited an
extraordinary level of altruism and selflessness during the past year
(fittingly this year's recipient was Jefferson).

I'd love this to be a huge meeting, full of Gotham members near and far, so
all conflicts will be waived.  Sign up at
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bandit-Group-Meeting-2018-12-
09-0.  It's sure to be a great meeting (and even better if you join us).

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer
Tel 212.810.2148
 <https://www.deutschphoto.com/> www.deutschphoto.com