[Fredslist] Gotham MeetUp Last Night

matthew.masseo at ubs.com matthew.masseo at ubs.com
Thu Sep 5 15:04:18 EDT 2019

Thank you SO much to everyone who attended our Gotham Meetup yesterday evening at Aretsky's Patroon.

It was great having everything stop by for a drink or two and getting some solid networking and getting to know each other in.

And special thanks to Brett coming and taking photos of the meet up, it's evidence that Nancy showed up…… eventually!

Until the next one…

Matt

Matthew J. Masseo, CFP®
Senior Wealth Strategy Associate