[Fredslist] Fishing anyone?

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Sep 4 21:57:49 EDT 2019

Gotham,
I have a one day fishing pass for the Berkshire Fishing Club up in Beckett Mass (35 minutes from Great Barrington) it needs to be used before the end of September and I cannot use it.  It is a $400 value and free to first come (although a donation to the Gotham foundation might be nice!).  The pass gets you gear and a boat and a lake full of bass and pickerel. The boats fit 2 plus a guide or 3 without.  I would recommend a guide for $75 that way you don't need to drive or mess with the gear.  Here is the link check it out.

https://berkshirefishing.com/

Let me know so I can connect you with them if you are interested.

Thanks,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner