[Fredslist] A Gotham Secret Treasure

Paul Two Sons paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon Oct 21 12:51:18 EDT 2019

Thanks Fred, and everyone else. It’s very appreciated.

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC

> On Oct 21, 2019, at 5:31 AM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

As we lay in bed in the dark of night we hear noises above us on our second story roof.  What could it be?  What to do?

We called Gotham stalwart member and former Red Bandanna recipient Paul Napolitano who came over the following morning to inspect.

Previously, we called upon Paul when our basement flooded.  In each case he put us at ease and got the job done.

Paul does not blow his own horn and is a bit of a Gotham Secret Treasure.

He is the water, mold damage, critter clean up and all around hazardous material guy. He does reconstruction as well and his carpenter Orlando has become a fixture in our home.

Hopefully you’ll never have need for his services but if you do he can be reached at 516 287 4159 and paul at twosonsenv.com or paul at crittercleanupny.com.

Thank you Paul!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com