[Fredslist] A Gotham Secret Treasure

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Mon Oct 21 09:51:29 EDT 2019

Indeed I have Paul on speed dial.  Gratefully each time I have reached out, although he was "on it" immediately, there was not much to do, and Paul was honest about that (racoons under deck that he gave me the name of a trapper for; weird chicken vultures in a tree who gratefully left on their own, and woodpeckers which apparently are a protected species despite the havoc caused to my cedar siding)

Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.