[Fredslist] Its now or never to get in on the Opportunity to meet a marketing guru

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:37:22 EDT 2019

This Wednesday we have a guest who works with businesses across many
industries.  Hopefully you can learn a few tricks while engaging with the
members of the Construction group. It should prove to be a lively meeting
and we hope you can come and add your special view.  Our guest is Sarah
Berman of the Berman Group.

Our Guest:

As founder and President of The Berman Group, Inc., Sarah Berman works with
business owners and professionals to identify challenges and develop
creative communications programs to increase business.  Sarah has over 15
years of experience in strategic business communications and she works
actively with major media outlets as well as with regional trade
publications serving business-to-business markets. Sarah and The Berman
Group team also produce frequent professional seminars and conference
programs as well as special events and galas for clients in diverse
industries.

  The Berman Group has expanded its range of services to include a
successful association management practice, including administration for
the Urban Land Institute New York; CoreNet Global, New York City Chapter;
International Facility Managers Association; the Greater New York
Construction User Council and the national Real Estate Lenders Association
organization. Sarah also serves as the Executive Director of the Avenue of
the Americas Association, a civic organization comprised of owners and
tenants on Sixth Avenue.

Please join us on Wednesday October 23, 2019 at the Radisson, formerly club
Quarters, 25 W 51 Street for a meeting packed with thoughtful discussion,
and interesting movers and shakers.

We are an Open Group so all are welcome!

  Please use the link below to RSVP:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties