[Fredslist] Save the Date 11/20 meet City Councilman Costa Constantinides

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:21:15 EDT 2019

Councilman Constanides is introducing a bill that would impose permanent
resiliency rules for new construction.  He believes this is needed because
we are falling behind in making our buildings more resilient.  With rising
sea levels this is more of a reality.  We have had one experience with our
deficit in this area with Sandy.  It seems to be a great idea to do what we
can to try to decrease our exposure in the future.

The Councilman will be discussing this on November 20 so please save the
date and plan to join GOtham Green and the discussion on November 20.

We are an Open Group so all are welcome.

Details to follow.
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office