[Fredslist] Take a walk on the wild side ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 08:06:05 EDT 2019

It is wild! Where else can you save on TAXES!  Make a CHARITABLE contribution! Enjoy an unforgettable NYC experience!   Gotham members are already starting to fill up the limited spots! Don’t miss out! Walk the HighLine!

Josh Zinder will be giving a Highline tour on Sunday October 20th at 9:00am. We are asking that participants make a tax deductible $50 donation to the Gotham Foundation. It’s an easy way to express your generosity and enjoy a unique Gotham experience.

Josh, a long-standing Gotham member and talented architect has given this tour well over 40 times. He knows every nook and cranny of the Highline and its history. The HIghline has changed dramatically since it first opened, so even if you did this your once, this year will be different. We go rain or shine!

In order to join us please reach out to me at  simpson.shelley at gmail.com <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com> and I will help you with your registration.

If there is no longer space, we will keep a waiting list.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!