[Fredslist] Feeling LEFT Out Of The Friar's Club Networking?

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 13:34:52 EDT 2019

Have you been reading the emails about the people who missed networking in the evening at The Friar's?

LEFTY GROUP MEETING at The Friars Club
You asked – we listened - Please join us atthe famous Friars Club for one of Gotham’smost interesting networking meetings.

Everyone attending must be Left-Handed!
Wednesday, October 16th, sign up andnote in your calendar  for "The Lefty Meeting" at the FriarsClub. A perfect way to meet with other Left Handed People and make new friendsand see some you already know. Gotham Networking and The Friars Club havegenerously provided this opportunity. Come alone or bring some friends! All youneed to do is sign up below.

AND for you Right Handed Folks – why not pass alongthis invitation to some Left Handed people you know. What a great way tointroduce them to the Gotham Magic!

Space is limited so sign up today.

When: Wednesday, October 16th, 2019

Where: The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

Time: 4:30-6PM
Fee: $35.00 includes two drinks (wine, beer,well pours or soft drinks) and appetizers provided by Friars Club ( if you musthave name brand liquor you will buy those on your own tab )

Remember: Space is limited so don't delay.
 Any Questions? Contact me directly. Hope youare able to be there.

Hereis the link -

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Lefty-Group-Meeting-2019-09-13

Mitch Tublin

Strategist For Business And Life