[Fredslist] Looking for referrals to CRM’s for Smaller Businesses

Alisha Rappaport alisha at gazellestrategicpartners.com
Fri Oct 11 10:22:42 EDT 2019

Hello Steve
Hubspot is one of the best. It is my favorite CRM, very user friendly and their customer service is stellar.  Zoho I use for social media, but have heard great things about all of their platforms.  They also have great customer service and their pricing is reasonable.  SF is definitely the king, but if you are a smaller company and don't want to foot the bill on it, one one these would be a great option.

Please feel to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Best,
Alisha

Alisha Rappaport
V.P of Digital Marketing