[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails in December- mark your calendar and don't miss out

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Oct 10 13:39:18 EDT 2019

December is a great season for celebrating with friends. And what better
place than to celebrate at The Friar's Club in NYC.
Mark your calendars today- register today- be sure not to miss out.
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2019-10-10

*Casual Cocktails at The Friars Club*

Please join us at the iconic Friars Club for conversation, networking and a
touch of class! The last one was a blast. Don't miss out.

*On Tuesday, December 17th *please join us for "*casual cocktails*" at the
Friars Club. A great way to hang with your friends and meet some new ones.
Gotham Networking and The Friars Club have generously provided this
opportunity. Come alone or bring a friend! All you need to do is sign up
below.

Who doesn’t like a casual cocktail after a long day of work?

Space is limited to just 15 in total so sign up today:

*When*: Tuesday, December 17th, 2019

*Where:* The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

*Time*: 4:30-6PM

*Fee:* $30.00 includes two drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks) and
appetizers provided by Friars Club

*Remember*: Space is limited to JUST 15 so don't delay.

Questions? Contact me directly. I hope to see you there!

jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Office: 212.308.7725    Mobile: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*