[Fredslist] Need Referral for a Spanish Speaking Criminal Attorney in Queens County

Jeanne Anne Norton JeanneAnneNorton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 8 14:30:28 EDT 2019

A former client just called and a friend of his, originally from Mexico, a family man with three children needs a criminal attorney.  No violence involved.  A friend of the husband yelled rape.  Hospital said, no rape, but consensual.  Social worker got called in.  Court appearance and husband/father not allowed to go home or be in the presence of his children.

My former client speaks English and is a college graduate.  His friend, who is financially sound, does not speak fluent English and is in need of a competent Queens Criminal Court attorney to help this young man and his family.

Please forward only those attorneys with whom you run this past so that I can provide referrals to my former client.

Thank you.

Jeanne Anne

Jeanne Anne Norton
Law Offices of Jeanne Anne Norton