[Fredslist] Meet Piglet at Gotham Princeton October 22nd!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Tue Oct 8 11:13:34 EDT 2019

Gotham,

Please join us for Gotham Princeton's next event Tuesday, October 22nd! Gotham Princeton, we will be at Agricola!

Tuesday, October 22nd, 12:30 PM
Agricola Eatery
11 Witherspoon Street
Princeton NJ 08542
Cost:  $38 per person

Our guest speaker will be Dr. Melissa Shapiro, a small animal house call veterinarian in Fairfield County, Connecticut.  Dr. Shapiro will be bringing "Piglet", the Deaf Blind Pink Puppy, and will be speaking on the consequences of double dapple/merle breeding and special needs pets.  Piglet was recently featured in People magazine https://people.com/pets/deaf-blind-puppy-piglet-teaches-acceptance-and-inclusion/ and the Daily Mail https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7535225/Piglet-pink-blind-deaf-puppy-lives-like-prince-rescued.html, and you can read more about him on his website: https://www.pinkpigletpuppy.org/

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2018-12-09-3

For more information, please email me.

Hope to see you there.

Marianna, Group Coordinator