[Fredslist] Need a new Account Executive (Sales)

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Tue Oct 8 08:54:58 EDT 2019

Good morning Gotham,

For my district I am currently looking for a new Account Executive (Sales
Rep) to hunt down new business in the Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island
area. My other districts also need an AE for Bergen County and Hudson
Valley Area if you know any good candidates. Below is our job description
and benefits package. No pest control experience is needed, however we just
need a good optimistic sales rep who we can teach and more importantly sell
new business to help expand our empire. Have a great day Everyone.

*Account Executive*

Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win
the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a
growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members
recommend us to their friends!

*Who are we?*

Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil Steritech family of
companies in North America.  We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner
to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as
manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.  We are
extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance
the value and impact of our services.

*What do our Account Executives do? *

Account Executives will join a results-oriented environment where they will
proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand
our pest management services and products. They call on a full spectrum of
market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing,
healthcare, and retail.  This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy,
travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.

   - Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting,
   networking, leads, referrals, and cross-selling
   - Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding
   sales targets
   - Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Rentokil’s programs,
   protocols, pricing policies, and service offerings
   - Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal
   departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of
   outstanding service solutions

*What do we offer?*

   - World-class training of the latest industry best practices
   - Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
   - Company-provided technology package and car allowance
   - Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
   - Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
   - Short and long-term disability
   - Life Insurance

*What do you need? *

   - High school diploma or GED, college preferred
   - Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
   - Experience selling into multiple market segments
   - Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
   - Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
   - Excellent organization and time management skills
   - Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
   - Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
   - Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record
   search

*Comp Plan:*

*$45,000-55,000 Salary plus commission.*

--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite 213, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704

--

This e-mail together with any attachments is intended only for the
recipient(s)

Rentokil North America, Inc.,
1125 Berkshire Blvd, Suite 150, Wyomissing, PA 19610