[Fredslist] Renee Richter Works Miracles

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 13:01:12 EDT 2019

This email is long overdue. I have sent numerous clients to Renee Richter with incredible results. Every one of them has walked away with the financing they needed in the time needed. In addition, Renee brought her personal touch to each of them, whether it was explaining numerous times the process and the numbers or just holding their hand, they each relayed to me something Renee did that made their experience with her memorable.
This is the beauty of Gotham. Knowing that I can send my clients to someone like Renee and know that they'll get the results they need and the positive experience they want.
Rona Gura
Law Offices of Rona Gura, PC377 Oak Street
Suite 104Garden City, New York, 11530
P (516) 539-7900
F (516) 539-1095
Ronagura at yahoo.com
Rona at NYfamilylegal.com

This message contains confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, disseminate or distribute this e-mail message.  Please notify the sender if you received this e-mail by mistake and please delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.  This sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.