[Fredslist] After celebrating Thanksgiving Thank Our Holiday cocktail party Sponsors -- AND SPECIAL NOTEON PROMOS this “Black Friday”

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Nov 29 08:50:58 EST 2019

Please thank our Annual Holiday Party sponsors  (They are reasons you only paid $95 until the cutoff date.).  Still time to get tickets (see a recent but not complete list of attendees so far and link to RSVP in Steve Scully’s email below my email signature). AND IN THEIR HONOR THIS “BACK FRIDAY” (don’t tell Tribal): the one promo per person per week “rule” will be “overlooked”

So please join me to say "Thank you" to our Winter Cocktail (Annual Holiday) Party sponsors:

Two Sons Environmental (Paul Napolitano)

Skody Scot & Co. (William Skody)

All Star Reporters, Inc. (Jeff Lewis & Marc Schafler)

Red Apple Court Services, Inc. (Steve Scully)

Ehrlich Pest Control (Matt Nowak)

Forest Hills Financial Group (Dan Hochler)

KZRJS (Nancy Schess & Fred Klein)

Russo Law Group (Vincent Russo)

Ace Payroll Services (Alan Klein)

CGT Marketing (Mitch Tobol)

Esquire Bank (Steve Reisner)

Moritt Hock (Ben Geizhals)

who early agreed to support our gala event.

Also thank our Gotham’s “Global Gold Sponsors” -
       Raj Goel/ Brainlink
       Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc./ Jason Greenberg
       and
       "Global Silver Sponsor” Gallin/ Tom Gallin

And do not forget to sign up for the party which closes out soon; it promises to be a great event.

Don’t you want to be there as Gotham announces its newest winner of the Red Bandana award (named in honor of 911 hero Welles Remy Crowther).

And surely you want to be there as Gotham announces the worthy charities who get donations based on our support of Gotham’s Foundation.

And you get the opportunity to congratulate in person our newest members of Gotham’s Hall of Fame, what I call our “NotY” club, Gotham Networkers of the Year.

Sign up here.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: