[Fredslist] [EXTERNAL] Victoria, Fred and Vincent on TV!

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Wed Nov 27 07:46:27 EST 2019

You did great "One Shot"

--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite 213, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704

--

This e-mail together with any attachments is intended only for the
recipient(s)

Rentokil North America, Inc.,
1125 Berkshire Blvd, Suite 150, Wyomissing, PA 19610