[Fredslist] Business Breakfast Group

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:59:45 EST 2019

This morning we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast, great conversation and a brilliant presentation by Alice Carleton: 10 Tips for 2020 Goal Achievement. Alice shared her expertise, advice and insight into how to effectively set and achieve our goals for the new year and she shared a useful tool for us to use along with our calendars.

Our group closed the year with goals for growth in 2020 and a plan. Thank you Gotham Business Breakfast Group for sharing the morning and creating a strong core group to build on. We do have plenty of open seats, so if you have friends who have been waiting for an opening in Gotham, make the connection and we will welcome them in the new year.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!