[Fredslist] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Please join me for Gotham Green’s Nov. 20 lunch with NYC Council Environmental Protection Chair Costa

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 18 10:00:27 EST 2019

Please see the below:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>