[Fredslist] Join Lew Tesser & Gotham NY Legal For Our Next Meeting

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Nov 12 10:25:51 EST 2019

Please join us for the next meeting of Gotham NY Legal on Wednesday November 13, 2019 at 12:30PM at Club Quarters located at 40 West 45th Street.  PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW LOCATION FOR US! Lunch will be served

This will be a great meeting for us as our own Lew Tesser, Esq. will be speaking about "Coaching Or Preparing The Witness: Where Is The Ethical Line?" In addition, 1.5 CLE credits will be provided by iLaw, Inc. a registered provider of Continuing Legal Education in New York.  This meeting will start promptly, so please plan accordingly.

The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.00.  Please be sure to confirm with me so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Group-Meeting-2018-12-08-4 .  Of course, as always if have any questions, or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you on November 13th .

Happy Networking!

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299