[Fredslist] Hotel Experience at the Javits Center

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Tue Nov 5 16:25:38 EST 2019

Good Afternoon Gotham,

Not sure if you will be attending the Hotel Experience at the Javits Center
this Sunday 11/10 or Monday 11/11, but I think it could be a good
opportunity for you guys if anyone currently or wants to do business with
local and national hotel chains. I will be there on Sunday, and the rest of
my team will be there on Monday in booth *1442*. If you haven't signed up
yet, click on the link below and it will give you a discounted rate when
you type in *40113.*

https://l.feathr.co/hx-2019_landing-page-rentokil-steritech

I hope all is well.

--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite 213, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704

--

This e-mail together with any attachments is intended only for the
recipient(s)

Rentokil North America, Inc.,
1125 Berkshire Blvd, Suite 150, Wyomissing, PA 19610