[Fredslist] Heirloom Luxury Hotel Rental for Groups Seeks Exec. Assistant in Boston

Michael Weiner m.weiner at waldrealestate.com
Tue Nov 5 13:05:51 EST 2019

Do you know any outstanding Executive Assistants in Boston? If you do,
please forward them this opportunity at Heirloom, which specializes in
luxury accommodations for groups. More information about Heirloom is in the
attachment; applicants should respond directly to the company at
jobs at stayloom.com.

A great day to all,
Michael

--

Michael C. Weiner

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

Stephen P. Wald Real Estate Assoc., Inc.

www.waldrealestate.com

The Lombardy Hotel
111-115 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-750-WALD (9253) Mobile: 917-715-1032 <%20917-715-1032>

*CLICK BELOW TO VISIT WALD REAL ESTATE PROPERTY LISTINGS
<s.wald at waldrealestate.com>*

*http://waldrealestate.com
<http://waldrealestate.com/property-search-manhattan>*

This email is for the named *
<http://city.allaccessnyc.com/CIT.aspx?AID=CIT>*addressees only. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it from your files. If you do not
wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future, please click email
address at end of this email and hit send or reply back to me with subject
"Remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable
but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or
withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to the accuracy of
any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and
all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content,
photographs and graphics reserved to Wald Real Estate. Customer should
consult with its counsel regarding all closing costs, including without
limitation the New York State tax paid by buyers on residential properties
over $1 million.

Wald represents the seller/owner on Wald's own exclusives, except if
another agent of Wald represents the buyer/tenant, in which case Wald will
be a dual agent with designated agents representing seller/owner and
buyer/tenant. Wald represents the buyer/tenant when showing the exclusives
of other real estate firms. In all instances Wald treats all parties fairly
and honestly.