[Fredslist] The Golf Outing is not just for Gothamites

Anne Kleinman annek at adinfini.com
Wed May 22 18:22:28 EDT 2019

The Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing is June 24th and it is for "fresh faces" (formerly known as "fresh fish") not just Gotham members.

The outing has a proven track record of deals, partnerships being formed, and more, so why not share the wealth with your friends and associates, customers, clients and even your relatives - invite them to come to the outing too - link to sign up is https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf-Outing or you can use this shortened link http://bit.ly/2VKCJTI

Also attached are a couple of images that you can use to share the event on Social Media -

Want you own social media image to share? Sign up to play golf or for a Day at the Pool, message me that you did, I will confirm your reservation and create an image just for you

Anne

[Ad-Infinitum-logo-Final-2X2V]
Solutions not SWAG
Keeping you visible before, during and after the sale
www.adinfinitumcorporate.com<http://www.adinfinitumcorporate.com/>
212-812-1438 x202

For (almost) weekly marketing tips sign up for our newsletter here<http://eepurl.com/bQOujP>