[Fredslist] Our Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing

Matt Plociak mattinmanhattan at gmail.com
Mon May 20 11:39:48 EDT 2019

In about one month, Gotham holds its Bob Formica Gold Outing sponsored by
Brainlink International at Cold Spring Country Club.  It offers great
networking and many ways to set your self apart to get noticed (in a very
good way).  Through the golf outing I enjoyed and benefitted greatly from a
number of business opportunities so I can testify to it making sense!

Join your friends at Gotham, their friends and colleagues and those you
care to (perhaps should, maybe must) invite on

Monday, June 24 at Cold Spring County Club.

Brunch, Hit some balls, Play some Rounds, Cocktails and Dine.
Don’t golf yet, enjoy a day at the club,

Only have time for cocktails and dinner, join us then.

For your convenience here is the link to the brochure:
http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/GothamGolf19.pdf

Please use this link
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf
-Outing
for more info on the tourney and signup/ RSVPs.

Space limits my mention of all the great aspects, but I will say that we
will auction off a 9:30 table at world famous Rao’s for the benefit of our
Foundation.

Other details below:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf
-Outing

Best regards,

Matt Plociak
Voice of Reason Consulting

917-282-0809 (mobile)

"Turning Business Owners into CEOs"
http://www.voiceofreasonconsulting.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattplociak/
*podcast: Mind Your Own Business with Mike and Matt
<https://racecarradio.com/mindyourownbusiness> *