[Fredslist] Gotham at the Queens (Chamber) Business Expo at Citifield

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu May 16 18:07:13 EDT 2019

Thanks Corey for stopping by and of course for the introduction to
Benjamin!!
Thanks again to Gothams Fredslist!!!

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*