[Fredslist] It's not just Golf!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:47:55 EDT 2019

By now you probably know Gotham's annual Bob Formica Golf Outing is June
24th.  If you've been a member of Gotham for a while, you probably also
know you don't have to be a 'golfer' to play.  There are plenty of
opportunities for non-golfers to play.

But what if golf really isn't your thing?  No worries, we have you
covered!  You can spend the day enjoying everything else Cold Spring
Country Club has to offer: the pool, card room and sauna.

Can't get away for the whole day? No worries, we have you covered there as
well.  You can come for cocktails and dinner.

Oh, and don't forget the great networking opportunities!

If you want more information or would like to register, here's the link.
www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf-Outing

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy!*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com