[Fredslist] Join Gotham for Mets v Yanks (July 3) at Citifield (& New Citifield 2019 Bag Policy)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed May 15 11:28:49 EDT 2019

There are limited number of tickets left for Wednesday, July 3, 7:10 when GOTHAM visits Citifield to see the Mets and Yankees face off on the field.

Same great seats as last year Section 339 (Budweiser Landing).

$80 per person payable to “Gotham City Networking” and mailed to me at address below.

RSVP via email to me <mailto:Bearak at me.com> ASAP.

Anyone who ordered tickets must also get there money in ASAP as ticket distribution will not occur without your payment.

Also,
Please see below for more on new policy concerning bags and backpacks at Citifield.
[Backpacks and items larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches no longer will be allowed into the stadium as part of the new policy.]

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: