[Fredslist] looking for a Summer opportunity

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon May 6 14:53:59 EDT 2019

Gotham,
As you know my daughter is studying film at Syracuse and has won awards for a number of her films (Including Gotham film festival awards).  She is looking for an internship for this summer her interests lie in cinematography and production.  She is also interested in work with a professional camera and/or grip house (ex. Adorama, Abelcine, Candle Light & Grip, etc) or work on set.  Any suggestions you may have would be most welcome.  I have attached her resume for your reference.

She would have typically had locked something up already, but she is currently studying at FAMU in Prague and will be back in a few weeks.

All the best,

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB