[Fredslist] Seeking Donations for Gotham's Annual Golf Tournament

Matt Plociak mattinmanhattan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:04:29 EDT 2019

Hi,  Gothamites,

We are having our annual Golf Tournament this year on Monday, June 24th,
2019.  We are asking for donations for Promo Items. This year we are
requesting that companies keep the donations somewhat related to Golf
and/or useful business related items.

This is a great way to get your company’s name in front of a large number
of Gotham members outside of your own group.

We would like the quantity donated to be 120 to have enough for all
the golfers and dinner attendees.

****ANY COMPANY DONATING ITEMS, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS WE WILL ADD YOUR NAME
AND CONTRIBUTION TO EACH PROMO NOTICE THAT GOES OUT ON FRED’S LIST.  WE
WILL ALSO SEND A SEPARATE THANK YOU ADVERTISING BLAST ON FREDSLIST.*

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know what your contribution
will be this year.

*Thank you for your support!*

 Any questions reach out to:

Matt Plociak:  *Mattinmanhattan at gmail.com <Mattinmanhattan at gmail.com>*
  mobile: 917-282-0809 <(917)%20282-0809>
Best regards,

Matt P.
Voice of Reason Consulting

917-282-0809 (mobile)

"Turning Business Owners into CEOs"
http://www.voiceofreasonconsulting.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattplociak/
*podcast: Mind Your Own Business with Mike and Matt
<https://racecarradio.com/mindyourownbusiness> *