[Fredslist] Real Estate Sales--Friend of a Friend is hiring

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 14:13:40 EDT 2019

Happy Friday Gotham.
A Friend of a Friend is hiring Real Estate Investment Sales Professionals with 2 plus years experience.
If you know of individuals looking for new opportunities with this type of experience, please fee free and refer to me directly.  I will then be happy to make the introduction.
Job Description

·        Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own salesacquisition pipeline

·        Generating new leads within their territory

·        Contacting prospects from our database

·        Managing their transactions from inception through closing

·        Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including salesconsulting resources used during the sales cycle

·        Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines

·        Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics

Experience and Skills

REQUIREMENTS:

·        Minimum 2 years of corporate sales experience

·        Experience closing real estate transactions or selling financialproducts

·        Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phoneand in person

·        Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals

·        Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in anentrepreneurial environment

·        Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a salesorganization

·        Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite

ThankYou,

Jeffrey Kamberg | ExecutiveRecruiter

Direct: 212.292.7248

521 5th Ave, 4th Floor