[Fredslist] Please Share the Good News - 2019 Gotham Green Awards®

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Mar 12 00:38:26 EDT 2019

Following up on our group coordinator’s post sharing news that applications (& nominations) are now open for the Gotham Green Awards®, we ask your help to get the word out beyond Gotham.

Sherry Rivera’s advisory below made clear you can share the information with friends, family, colleagues and more.  Indeed it may prove helpful to you to share the opportunity to apply, or make your own nomination.

You can also help get the word out by liking and retweeting on twitter <https://twitter.com/Bearak/status/1105318453504688133>, liking and sharing (and commenting) on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CoreyBearak/posts/10156162687092913> and LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6511085068297998336/>.

This is the short link <http://bit.ly/2XP64ys> <http://bit.ly/2XP64ys  <https://t.co/RGYmysGdkG>> to the applications page (where you can also reserve a seat (or several seats) to the May 1 Awards presentation co-hosted by Gotham Construction and Gotham Green®

Thank you!
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: