[Fredslist] Gotham Meetup

matthew.masseo at ubs.com matthew.masseo at ubs.com
Thu Jun 27 12:04:06 EDT 2019

Time for a Gotham Meetup!

It's summertime and we have a great opportunity for you to FINALLY take advantage of the beautiful weather but also drive new business and make new connections...

This is an open meeting so do not worry about what industry you are in.  Come down to meet some quality people and have some quality drinks on a beautiful NYC rooftop.

Details: