[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast - June 26th

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Jun 20 14:19:42 EDT 2019

Morning Gotham-
Ride the circuit and join us at the next Gotham Power Breakfast group meeting on Wednesday, June 26th at Maison-Kayser, located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY from 8:30 – 10am<calendar:T1:8:30%20–%2010am>.  Come see what all the fuss is about and why our membership is growing under the direction of Group Chairs Corey Bearak and Vincent Chirico!
We are a closed group.  If you’d like to join us or have a friend in the downtown Brooklyn area looking for a networking group, please clear all conflicts with either Corey, Vincent, or myself.  If cleared- don’t forget to hit the “I’ll be there!” button on our meeting page that way other Gotham members can see it (perhaps one of them is looking to meet YOU!).
And stay tuned for information on our upcoming joint meeting with the Business Breakfast Group!
Kind regards,
Robert Giamboi, GC – Gotham Power Breakfast
Business Expense Reduction Architect
212.858.0093 Ext. 101<tel:212.858.0093%20Ext.%20101>
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[X]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402<tel:10005-4402>
“Your bottom line is our business”
A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>
Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359

Sent from my Verizon smartphone