[Fredslist] Diane DiResta needs us

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Jun 19 15:34:57 EDT 2019

Thank you Ruth! I just signed up and will spread the word. Encouraging other Gothamites to do the same.
Let's show the Gotham Spirit for Diane.
Kelly WellesCo-chair and GC Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies