[Fredslist] Last chance to register to hear Commercial Real Estate Reporter at Wednesday's Construction meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:56:25 EDT 2019

Please plan to come to the next Construction meeting this Wednesday June 19
at the Tailor Public House.  We will have a special guest,  Konrad Putzier, is
a Wall Street Journal reporter who covers Commercial Real Estate.

It will be great to hear from such a professional who can share his
experiences and viewpoint and answer our questions.
Here is the link to his Linked In Profile so you can learn more about him:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/konrad-putzier-51529665/

We are an Open group so all are welcome.  This is our last meeting before
the summer, as our next meeting won't be until September.  I feel certain
it will be time well spent and you will have an opportunity to meet with
many in the real estate and construction industry.

Where: Tailor Public House 8th Avenue, NYC
When:  Wednesday June 19  12:15-2 PM  *Please be prompt!*

Please use the link below to RSVP ASAP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest

If you have any questions, please just contact me.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties