[Fredslist] Superstar IT Consultant/Engineer wanted

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Jun 14 14:45:42 EDT 2019

May as well throw it out there while my recruiters are also helping me.
We're looking for that superstar IT consultant that you LOVE from another
company.  That guy or gal that you request every time because you don't
like anyone else from the firm and only trust this one person!!  We have a
few of those here, we need another.  Cost is not so much an issue so I can
probably poach them away from a competitor.

If anyone privately LOVES the IT consultant of a shop they're working with,
but doesn't like the rest of the company/ownership - that's a fit for us!!
We happen to hear that a lot when we get new clients, so I know it exists.

Danny

Danny Mizrahi

 228 East 45th Street
 Suite 11 South
 New York, NY  10017
 office: (212) 737-0608
 direct: (646) 801-0608
 fax: (877) 737-2282
 dm at contangoit.com
 www.contangoit.com

* #2422 on the Inc. 5000
<https://contangoit.com/contango-it-on-the-inc-5000-americas-fastest-growing-companies/>!!
Representing the fastest growing companies in America!*
* 2017 SmartCEO Future 50 Award <https://contangoit.com/news-events/>,
Representing the 50 Fastest Growing companies in NYC*
* 2018 CEO Report Corporate Culture Award
<https://www.ceoreport.com/ceo-report-announces-the-tristate-2018-corporate-culture-awards-winners/>!!
 **Our
Core Values mean everything to us, check them out
<http://corevalues.contangoit.com>!  *

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please