[Fredslist] June 26 come and meet a well connected person

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:51:29 EDT 2019

It always difficult to find a catchy subject but I refer to *Suzanne Mattei*
,

She is an attorney and policy expert with Lookout Hills Public Policy
Associates.  Suzanne enjoys over 30 years of experience in environmental
public health good government and nonprofit law and policy.

Suzanne is part of a team of seasoned experts and innovative problem
solvers who can help you target and achieve your goals for social justice
and effective government.  Last month the NY Times extensively quoted
Suzanne, in this article, New York Rejects Keystone-Like Pipeline in Fierce
Battle Over the State’s Energy Future
<https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/nyregion/williams-pipeline-gas-energy.html>
 .

Suzanne is kind enough to join us at our next GOtham Green meeting and talk
about the issue of pipelines being placed here and around the country, why,
what prompted the NY Times article etc.

Do you know about this?  Do you have an opinion?  Would you like to learn
more about this important change that will have an affect on the country as
a whole.

Come and express your thoughts and opinions, learn what others think and
hear from Suzanne about some important facts and how this affects us all.

We are an OPEN group so all are welcome.  Guests are appreciated as are
Circuit Riders,

Where: Club Quarters 25 W 51 Street
When:  Wednesday June 26, 12:30-2

Please use this link to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/guest

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office