[Fredslist] My son looking for a job...

Lisa Kaplan lisakap26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:30:08 EDT 2019

Hi Gotham,

My son, Matt Hirshon, is looking for work in the sports industry. He is
interested in working in sports marketing, sponsorship sales or in
operations/logistics.

Currently, he is a Sales Representative at Oracle Corporation in
Burlington, Massachusetts but is planning to relocate to New York shortly.
He has some prior experience working in the sports industry, and wants to
transition back into it. Previously, Matt was a Ticket Sales Associate at
the Prudential Center and the New Jersey Devils.

I am enclosing his resume. Please reach out directly to him if you have any
questions or suggestions. I appreciate any help you can give!

Thank you,

Lisa Kaplan
President
Lisa Kaplan Media Corp.