[Fredslist] Resume of a dear friend who is looking for a position in Sales or Distribution

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Wed Jun 12 16:51:49 EDT 2019

Dave is a terrific guy with an incredible background in sales.  If you, or anyone you know are interested please reach out to Dave directly.
Thank you.

David Newman
Long Island, New York
(516) 965-6007
xdavenewmanx at gmail.com
Professional and Client References Available Upon Request

Sales Management Professional with 15+ years of proven industry success in sales, customer service, and client satisfaction.  Experienced in all facets of the nutrition, retail, manufacturing, and distribution industries in both a sales and management capacity.

EXPERIENCE
2016 - 2018       Sales Consultant
Europa Sports Products | Charlotte, NC
-              Managed and maintained accounts and customer relationships.
-              Increased product knowledge about the brands that were offered.
-              Served as the liaison between the customer and the brand/manufacturer representative.
-              Acquired deals and pricing for the customer.
-              Increased sales and presence for the brand.
Key Achievements:
-              During merger of Lone Star Distribution and Europa Sports by the VC Group, 80% of my customers requested that Europa Management have their accounts managed solely by me.
-              Created Book of Business with over 300 clients.
-              Greatly increased sales and product offerings for my customers over the course of a few years.

2010 - 2016       Sales Executive
Lone Star Distribution | Hicksville NY
-              Managed and maintained accounts and customer relationships.
-              Increased product knowledge about the brands that are offered.
-              Served as a "liaison" between the customer and the brand or manufacturer representative
-              Acquired deals and pricing for the customer.
-              Increased sales and presence for the brand.
-              Opened and handled accounts both nationally and internationally.
-              Managed book of business, working to increase sales and product offerings
Key Achievements:
-              Started as an outside representative with Lone Star and worked my way up to becoming one of the top 10 sales reps in the company within 3 years.
-              Acknowledged at the 2016 Lone Star Sales Conference for being in the Top 3 of Sales in Pro Supps, Finaflex and Force Factor.
-              Acquired $4 million dollars of new business for Lone Star Distribution through opening accounts for new clients, including A1Supplements.com (which became a million-dollar account under my purview within 1.5 years).
2008 - 2010       Southwest Regional Account Manager
                                VPX Sports | Weston, FL
-              Managed sales and customers for the entire Southwest region
-              Handled 11 states personally, including Texas, which had numerous large customers.
-              Maintained relationships and handled purchase orders for all accounts within the Southwest region.
-              Travelled twice a month to the Southwest region, including one trip every month to different areas of Texas.
-              Worked to increase product knowledge of the brand's offerings for customers.
-              Answered consumer calls related to product questions.
-              Attended numerous career-enhancing industry events.
.
Key Achievements:
-              Was promoted to managing the Southwest region (the largest region VPX Sports had at the time) after 1 year of exemplary performance.
-              Remained on excellent terms with company during relocation and to present day; was recruited directly by Lone Star Distribution (one of my accounts for VPX) to work for them in New York.
-              Oversaw growth in sales by 25% in both territories I managed for VPX Sports.
1998 - 2008        Regional Manager
Vitamin World | NY & FL
-              Responsible for overseeing daily operations of multiple stores, including the location with the District Manager's office.
-              Maintained an orderly and professional environment for both employees and customers.
-              Balanced and oversaw daily deposits and cash.
-              Hired, recruited, and trained new employees.
-              Performed ongoing stock and inventory and merchandising shelves and storefront.
-              Participated in weekly and monthly calls with upper management in the district.
Key Achievements:
-              Responsible for the growth of sales at 100% of the Vitamin World locations I was positioned in, which led to my being placed in multiple stores in New York and Florida.
-              Began working for the company as a Key Holder and moved up within 6 months to Assistant Manager.  Within 2 years I was managing multiple successful stores throughout the region.
-              After relocating to Florida, was placed in the Sawgrass Mills Mall store location, which was the 4th busiest store in the entire company at the time.  The store experienced increased success under my management.

EDUCATION
2005 - 2007       Florida International University
                                BA Coursework in Creative Writing and English
2002 - 2003       Hofstra University
                                Coursework in English, Creative Writing, Music Engineering
1991 - 2001       Nassau Community College
Associate
Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.