[Fredslist] Let me introduce you to Laura Sauer and Alex Babich

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:11:18 EDT 2019

Please help me welcome these 2 newest members of GOtham Green.  They are
the winners of the GOtham Green Awards of 2019.

Alex Babich is the CEO and co-founder of Nuravine, an environmental
automation company. He started the business in 2017 with Adrian Logan at
The Zahn Innovation Center, an incubator at The City College of New York.
Early on, he realized the need for innovation in nutrient monitoring and
dosing for hydroponics systems - leading his team to develop the first
version of their Elixir platform. A drive to understand his customers lead
Alex to undertake the National Science Foundation I-CORPS program. Through
the I-CORPS, he and his team spoke with hundreds of customers and visited a
dozen indoor farming facilities nationwide to get a first hand look at the
challenges farmers face.
He is a Computer Engineer with the dream of building sustainable cities
that grow their own food instead of having it shipped over long distances.
Previously, he developed technology that helped translate sign language in
a computer vision research lab, and worked to efficiently manage power
systems through data analysis at Consolidated Edison.  To find out more
about Alex and his first product,  Elixir, a hydroponics water monitor, you
can contact him at the address below.

You can contact Alex at:    Alex at nuravine.com

*PlantUs NYC, is a 30 year-old, turnkey, boutique urban horticultural
contracting company. We provide commercial and residential clients with
interior and exterior Plantscapes, living walls and green roofs and are
deeply involved with the City of New York’s OneNYC sustainability
initiative, working closely with the teams at the Department of
Environmental Protection (DEP), NYSERDA and the NYC Retrofit Accelerator,
helping to meet sustainability goals and make the city greener and more
livable.   *

*You can contact Laura at:    Laura Sauer* LAURA at PLANTUSNYC.COM

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties