[Fredslist] Gotham Event June 24th - See You There

Stephen Scully stephen.scully at racsny.com
Mon Jun 10 11:35:05 EDT 2019

Gotham Members:

If you are available on June 24th please consider joining us at The Bob Formica Golf Outing.

This is a great day to come out and enjoy Golfing, A Day at the Club or if you don't play Golf please come for Cocktails and Dinner.

Click on the link below for more information.

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Bob-Formica-Golf-Outing

I have also attached the brochure to answer any questions you might have.

We still have some spots open for Golfing, so if you or your friends are interested please check out the website and sign up NOW.

This day is about so much more than Golf and all profits from this tournament will be donated to the Gotham Foundation.

So Sign Up Today and I'll see you on links!

Steve

Stephen Scully
Operations Director/Network Liaison
Gotham City Networking, Inc.