[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast welcomes Suzanne Mattei, Esq.

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jun 5 14:56:54 EDT 2019

Please join me, my co-Chair Vincent Chirico and Group Coordinator ROb Giamboi in welcoming to Gotham Power Breakfast,

	Suzanne Mattei,

an attorney and policy expert with Lookout Hills Public Policy Associates.  Suzanne enjoys over 30 years of experience in environmental public health good government and nonprofit law and policy.

I enjoyed working with Suzanne during our prior careers in public service and was glad that Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard re-connected us earlier this year.

Suzanne is part of a team of seasoned experts and innovative problem solvers (I know them all!) who can help you target and achieve your goals for social justice and effective government.  Last month the NY Times extensively quoted Suzanne, in this article, New York Rejects Keystone-Like Pipeline in Fierce Battle Over the State’s Energy Future <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/nyregion/williams-pipeline-gas-energy.html> (Please view article excerpts quoting Suzanne below my email signature.).

Contact Suzanne (copied on this intro email) at (646) 465-3635.

View Suzanne's Gotham profile <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Suzanne> at https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Suzanne.

And please make plans to ride the circuit to the next Gotham Power Breakfast, Wednesday, June 26, 8:30 a.m. at Maison Kayser in downtown Brooklyn.

There you can meet Suzanne and other members of this growing Gotham group.

RSVP here <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Power-Breakfast-Group-Meeting-2018-12-11-2> (https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Power-Breakfast-Group-Meeting-2018-12-11-2).

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: