[Fredslist] EXPERIENCED CLEANING LADY NEEDED in NYC

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Tue Jun 4 14:33:22 EDT 2019

Hello my Gotham family!!  Hope all is well!  Wondering if you could help me out, a very nice friend/client of mine, is in need of an experienced cleaning lady in Manhattan. She is very nice to work for, and has a great 1 bedroom apartment. She needs someone 1x a week; every week. Near great transportation—subway and bus. The person must be experienced and reliable. Please do not contact me. Contact her DIRECTLY via email at 200colette at gmail.com
Thanks for your help—a really good opportunity!

Susan

[HUB International]

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/hub-signature-generator/hub-tagline.png]

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
First Vice President
Named one of Long Island’s Top 50 Most Influential Women
Recipient of the 2011 Power Broker Award

HUB International Northeast
1393 ​Veterans ​Memorial ​Highway, ​Suite ​210N
Hauppauge,​NY ​11788

Office: 631-​360-5306
Fax: 917-​934-5318
susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com<mailto:susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com>
hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.