[Fredslist] Join Gotham NY Legal This Wednesday at The Terrace Club

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Jul 22 09:49:34 EDT 2019

Please join us for the next meeting of Gotham NY Legal on Wednesday July 24, 2019 at 12:15PM at the Terrace Club located in Club Quarters on 25 West 51st Street.  Lunch will be served.  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.

The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.00.  Please be sure to confirm with me so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Group-Meeting-2018-12-08-2  .  Of course, as always if have any questions, or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you on July 24th  .

Happy Networking!

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299