[Fredslist] Season of Giving

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jul 22 07:32:39 EDT 2019

Now that July is waning please consider making a tax deductible credit card donation to the Gotham (501 c 3) Foundation’s Season of Giving initiative at www.gothamfoundation.org as Raj Goel will match it through the end of July and our credit card purveyor Marc Halpert will donate back all credit card fees.

That’s quite a deal for a great purpose!  Thank you both.

Such a donation is the best thing we do.

Your go to charity could be drawn out of the hat and receive a grant at our 12/3 holiday party.
Thanks!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com