[Fredslist] Unknown Talent right here in Queens...

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Fri Jul 19 09:23:42 EDT 2019

To all that missed our Gotham Queens breakfast yesterday, you may not realize we have a very talented and helpful professional that often goes unheard (she is very soft spoken). So I just want to point out Carolyn Weinstein, Career Coordinator at CommonPoint Queens.
If you know anyone that could use a refresher on interviewing skills, Resume writing and screening, job placement, career coaching as well many training and preoperational classes for getting back into the work force, you really need to speak to Carolyn.
Personally, Carolyn helped my wife when she was out of work last year after a 13 year stint at the same retail company. She is now in a completely different line of work and I attest Carolyn and her organization to help with the transformation.
Best of all, her services are FREE!

She can be reached at:
Carolyn Weinstein, LMSW
Career Coordinator Adult Workforce
CommonPoint Queens
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
E-mail: cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org<mailto:cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org>
Tel: 718-268-5011 ext. 167

Come to our next Gotham Queens breakfast on August 15th and meet Carolyn in person. You never know when you may need her services or potentially get a new qualified candidate for you organization (yes she does that too).

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>
http://www.carrxerox.com/solutions/print-management/
[cid:image001.png at 01D45CB0.0E3D12B0]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>