[Fredslist] Jones Beach: A Little Bit Country

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 12:08:31 EDT 2019

.....a little bit rock and roll.
Gothamites- I have tickets available for this Sunday night (Luke Bryan). I have 4 VIP Deck seats at Table 3 with dedicated waiter/waitress service and VIP parking. What this means is you have easy in and out of the venue VIP lot. Also a deck that has only 10 tables which is manned by a security guard so no one has access except for those lucky few that have Tables. You also have access to the VIP tent for purchasing food and drinks and very close proximity to the bathrooms. All shows are dynamic pricing so for this show, face value which $375 p/ticket ($1,500 total) I have a little wiggle room. I have the tickets in hand so we can coordinate a location to meet. I also have 2 tickets to the following with the same amenities mentioned above
Dierks Bentley $275 p/ticket ($550 total) on August 2nd
Brad Paisley $300 p/ticket ($600 total) on August 30th
Jason Aldean $325 p/ticket ($650 total) on September 6th
Call my cell, 646-425-3711, to discuss.- Jason Greenberg
Gotham Long Island
2017 Red Bandana Recipient

Sent from my iPhone