[Fredslist] It's coming up - are you on the list?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jan 28 14:02:08 EST 2019

One of the best Gotham Events!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>