[Fredslist] New members of LI Dinner Group

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Sun Jan 27 20:37:53 EST 2019

Hi all -

Please help me extend a warm welcome to Barry Pulchin, Paul Napolitano and Victoria Roberts Drogin - the newest members of LI Dinner.

We are excited to have them as part of our team!

All the best -

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.